361 NORTH MIDLAND AVENUE
SADDLE BROOK, NEW JERSEY 07663
(201) 796-1500 • (800) 995-8087
from New York City: (718) 361-8087
FAX (201) 796-5675
We will be closed for vacation Monday, June 3
thru Friday, June 7.
We will re-open Monday, June 10.
The fax machine will be turned off.
|What can you put on your stamp?
• Your name
• Your address
• Your title
• Your email address
• Company logo
• Your web site
• Any artwork (click here to see artwork and logo requirements)
• Any message you need to repeat many times:
• Signature stamps (click here for signature stamps)
• "Payment due by:"
• Notary Public stamps
• Engineer and Architect stamps
• Product code numbers
• Product expiration dates
• Can be used for the corner (return address) of envelopes
• Can be used to address envelopes
• Routing information - keep track of everyone who reads mail or magazines
Click here to see larger image
We need the artwork in black ink, on plain unlined white paper, preferably actual size. Do not fold the paper through the artwork - the fold will show on the stamp. Very fine lines do not reproduce well. The finished stamp will not be as sharp an image as the original artwork. This is just the way rubber stamps are, and nothing can be done about it.
If you want to e-mail the artwork to us:
• the artwork must be scanned in at 300-600 dpi
• a black-&-white .tif file, scanned at actual size.
• there must be some white space around the artwork
• Please put your name, address and phone number on the e-mail
• Please fax us your order when e-mailing: put your name, address and daytime phone number along with a sample of the artwork, what type of stamp you want (regular, self inking, pre-inked or heavy-duty) and color ink if you want a self inking stamp or pre-inked stamp.